King Jvpes, a vlogger and film photography nerd, takes us on a street photography journey with his new Minolta XD11. Later in the video he gives us a brief rundown on some of the specs of the camera and his thoughts on shooting it for the first time.
Here are specs and details on this film slr…
- Shutter speeds: Bulb to 1/000
- Shooting Modes: Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Manual
- Mount: Minolta MD/MC
Other fun facts for the Minolta XD11
- Released in 1977
- Two color versions, black or silver
- Stepless electronic shutter
- 1/100 flash sync speed
- First slr to offer metered manual mode that suggests what shutter speed to use as you adjust aperture and vice versa.
Resources for this post: