Welcome to the December 2017 Film Photography Club Photo Contest!
This is the first time we’ve held a reader submitted photo contest. Because of this, we’re going to keep the contest rules pretty broad. Your photo will qualify for submission as long as:
A. You are the photographer
B. The photo was shot on film. (Can be any type of film, including instant film)
C. You use #filmphotographyclub in the description when you upload your photo.
Important: The deadline for submissions is on December 31, 2017.
The winner of the contest will win a Canon AF35 Shure Shot compact camera.
How to play:
If you would like to submit your photo in one of Film Photography Club’s monthly photo contests, please make sure you have completed the following steps.
- Log into your Film Photography Club user account. If you don’t have an account, you can register for one here. (When creating your account please make sure to fill out your profile as best as you can and upload a user profile image and banner image.)
- Go to the Film Photography Club Photo Wall. Upload the photo you want to submit and make sure to include the correct contest hashtag in the photo’s description. If you don’t include the contest’s hashtag, your photo won’t be included in the contest.
- If you go to the Film Photography Club contest page and click on the contest you’re entering, you will see the photo you have uploaded as well as other photo’s using the same contest hashtag.
- Deadline for submissions are on December 31, 2017.
- The winner will be announced at the end of the month on FilmPhotography.Club and on the FPC YouTube Channel.
Thanks for playing and good luck!